What You Need To Apply
For the Graduate Division Application:
Graduate Division's Online Application which includes:
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal History Statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, from faculty as well as industrial supervisors is ideal
- Application Fee
For the EECS Department:
- Department Supplemental Materials:
- Draft Course of Study Plan (Refer to the 5th Year M.S. (Plan II) course requirements.)
- The GRE exam is not required for the 5th Year M.S. Program. However, if you are not chosen for the 5th Year M.S. Program and would like to be considered for the research-oriented M.S or Ph.D programs or the industry-oriented M.Eng. or MAS-IC programs, you must submit GRE scores by their admissions deadlines.
More information about applying online can be found at 5th Year M.S. Instructions.
The application materials are due October 15, 2013, by 11:59pm, Pacific Standard Time.