Selected Articles in journals or magazines
- C. Lochner, Y. Khan, A. Pierre, and A. C. Arias, "All-organic optoelectronic sensor for pulse oximetry," Nature Communications, vol. 5, no. 5745, Dec. 2014.
- A. Gaikwad, B. Khau, G. Davies, B. Hertzberg, D. Steingart, and A. C. Arias, "A High Areal Capacity Flexible Lithium‐Ion Battery with a Strain‐Compliant Design," Advanced Energy Materials, Sep. 2014.
- A. Pierre, M. Sadeghi, M. Payne, A. Facchetti, J. Anthony, and A. C. Arias, "All‐Printed Flexible Organic Transistors Enabled by Surface Tension‐Guided Blade Coating," Advanced Materials, vol. 26, no. 32, pp. 5722-5727, Aug. 2014.
- A. Pierre, S. Lu, I. Howard, A. Facchetti, and A. C. Arias, "Empirically based device modeling of bulk heterojunction organic photovoltaics," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 113, no. 15, pp. 154506, April 2013.
- L. L. Lavery, G. L. Whiting, and A. C. Arias, "All ink-jet printed polyfluorene photosensor for high illuminance detection," Organic Electronics, vol. 12, pp. 682-685, Feb. 2011.
- A. C. Arias, J. D. MacKenzie, I. McCulloch, J. Rivnay, and A. Salleo, "Materials and Applications for Large Area Electronics: Solution-Based Approaches," Chem. Rev, vol. 110, pp. 3-24, Jan. 2010.
- G. L. Whiting and A. C. Arias, "Chemically modified ink-jet printed silver electrodes for organic field-effect transistors," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, pp. 253302, Dec. 2009.
- T. Ng, B. Russo, and A. C. Arias, "Degradation mechanisms of organic ferroelectric field-effect transistors used as nonvolatile memory," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 106, pp. 094505, Nov. 2009.
- S. Sambandan, R. Kist, R. Lujan, T. Ng, A. C. Arias, and R. Street, "Compact model for forward subthreshold characteristics in polymer semiconductor transistors," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 106, pp. 084501, Oct. 2009.
- T. Ng, S. Sambandan, R. Lujan, A. C. Arias, C. Newman, H. Yan, and A. Facchetti, "Electrical stability of inkjet-patterned organic complementary inverters measured in ambient conditions," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, pp. 233307, June 2009.
- V. Sholin, R. Street, S. Carter, and A. C. Arias, "High work function materials for source/drain contacts in printed polymer thin film transistors," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, pp. 063307, Feb. 2008.
- T. Ng, J. Daniel, S. Sambandan, A. C. Arias, M. Chabinyc, and R. Street, "Gate bias stress effects due to polymer gate dielectrics in organic thin-film transistors," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 103, pp. 044506, Feb. 2008.
- A. C. Arias, S. Ready, R. Lujan, W. S. Wong, K. Paul, A. Salleo, M. Chabinyc, R. Apte, R. Street, Y. Wu, P. Liu, and B. Ong, "All jet-printed polymer thin-film transistor active-matrix backplanes," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 85, pp. 3304, Aug. 2004.
- C. Ramsdale, J. Barker, A. C. Arias, J. MacKenzie, R. Friend, and N. Greenham, "The origin of the open-circuit voltage in polyfluorene-based photovoltaic devices," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 92, pp. 4266, July 2002.
- A. C. Arias, "Conjugated Polymer Blends Phase Separation and Three-Dimensional Thin-Film Structure for Photovoltaics," University of Cambridge, May 2001.
- T. H. Kim, "Characterization and applications of piezoelectric polymers," A. C. Arias, Ed., EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2015-253, Dec. 2015. [abstract]
- M. Ben Salah Ep Akin, "A Comprehensive Surface Mount Technology Solution for Integrated Circuits onto Flexible Screen Printed Electrical Interconnects," A. C. Arias, Ed., EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2014-113, May 2014. [abstract]
- B. Lunt, G. Olivier, F. Pavinatto, R. Zuckermann, and A. C. Arias, "Investigation of Peptoid Thin Films and Their Potential Use in a Biosensor," EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2013-111, May 2013.