Selected Articles in journals or magazines
- L. L. Lavery, G. L. Whiting, and A. C. Arias, "All ink-jet printed polyfluorene photosensor for high illuminance detection," Organic Electronics, vol. 12, pp. 682-685, Feb. 2011.
- A. C. Arias, J. D. MacKenzie, I. McCulloch, J. Rivnay, and A. Salleo, "Materials and Applications for Large Area Electronics: Solution-Based Approaches," Chem. Rev, vol. 110, pp. 3-24, Jan. 2010.
- G. L. Whiting and A. C. Arias, "Chemically modified ink-jet printed silver electrodes for organic field-effect transistors," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, pp. 253302, Dec. 2009.
- T. Ng, B. Russo, and A. C. Arias, "Degradation mechanisms of organic ferroelectric field-effect transistors used as nonvolatile memory," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 106, pp. 094505, Nov. 2009.
- S. Sambandan, R. Kist, R. Lujan, T. Ng, A. C. Arias, and R. Street, "Compact model for forward subthreshold characteristics in polymer semiconductor transistors," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 106, pp. 084501, Oct. 2009.
- T. Ng, S. Sambandan, R. Lujan, A. C. Arias, C. Newman, H. Yan, and A. Facchetti, "Electrical stability of inkjet-patterned organic complementary inverters measured in ambient conditions," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, pp. 233307, June 2009.
- V. Sholin, R. Street, S. Carter, and A. C. Arias, "High work function materials for source/drain contacts in printed polymer thin film transistors," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, pp. 063307, Feb. 2008.
- T. Ng, J. Daniel, S. Sambandan, A. C. Arias, M. Chabinyc, and R. Street, "Gate bias stress effects due to polymer gate dielectrics in organic thin-film transistors," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 103, pp. 044506, Feb. 2008.
- A. C. Arias, S. Ready, R. Lujan, W. S. Wong, K. Paul, A. Salleo, M. Chabinyc, R. Apte, R. Street, Y. Wu, P. Liu, and B. Ong, "All jet-printed polymer thin-film transistor active-matrix backplanes," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 85, pp. 3304, Aug. 2004.
- C. Ramsdale, J. Barker, A. C. Arias, J. MacKenzie, R. Friend, and N. Greenham, "The origin of the open-circuit voltage in polyfluorene-based photovoltaic devices," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 92, pp. 4266, July 2002.
- A. C. Arias, "Conjugated Polymer Blends Phase Separation and Three-Dimensional Thin-Film Structure for Photovoltaics," University of Cambridge, May 2001.
- B. Lunt, G. Olivier, F. Pavinatto, R. Zuckermann, and A. C. Arias, "Investigation of Peptoid Thin Films and Their Potential Use in a Biosensor," EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2013-111, May 2013.