Selected Articles in journals or magazines
- P. D. Thiem, E. L. Keller, and K. Lee, "Psychophysical evidence that top-down input effects error directions in a choice-response saccade task," J. Vision, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 487a, June 2006.
- K. M. Lee and E. L. Keller, "Symbolic cue driven activity in superior colliculus neurons in a peripheral visual choice task," J. Neurophysiology, vol. 95, no. 6, pp. 3585-3595, June 2006.
- K. Lee, E. L. Keller, and S. J. Heinen, "Properties of saccades generated as a choice response," Experimental Brain Research, vol. 162, no. 3, pp. 278-286, April 2005.
- E. L. Keller, K. Lee, and R. M. McPeek, "Readout of higher-level processing in the discharge of superior colliculus neurons," Annals of the New York Academy of Science, vol. 1039, pp. 198-208, April 2005.
- K. Arai and E. L. Keller, "A model of the saccade-generating system that accounts for trajectory variations produced by copeting visual stimuli," Biological Cybernetics, vol. 92, no. 1, pp. 21-37, Jan. 2005.
- R. M. McPeek and E. L. Keller, "Deficits in saccade target selection after inactivation of superior colliculus," Nature Neuroscience, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 757-763, July 2004.
- R. W. Anderson, S. Das, and E. L. Keller, "Estimation of spatiotemporal neural activity using radial basis function networks," J. Computational Neuroscience, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 421-441, Oct. 1998.
- D. C. Deno, E. L. Keller, and W. F. Crandall, "Dynamical neural network organization of the visual pursuit system," IEEE Trans. Biomedical Engineering, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 85-92, Jan. 1989.
- E. L. Keller, "Participation of medial pontine reticular formation in eye movement generation in monkey," J. Neurophysiology, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 316-332, March 1974.
Selected Articles in conference proceedings
- K. Arai and E. L. Keller, "A distributed model of the saccadic system: Simulations of trajectory variations produced by multiple competing visual stimuli," in Proc. 26th Annual Intl. Conf. of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Vol. 7, Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press, 2004, pp. 4692-4695.