Selected Articles in journals or magazines
- M. Lustig, "For current publication list, look at my personal page.," UC Berkeley, Oct. 2012.
- M. Lustig, "My Software Page," 2012.
- W. A. Grissom, K. B. Pauly, M. Lustig, Y. Medan, Y. Levy, and V. Rieke, "Hybrid referenceless and multibaseline PRF-shift magnetic resonance thermometry," U.S. Patent 8,810,246. Aug. 2014. [abstract]
- T. Zhang, M. Lustig, J. M. Pauly, and S. S. Vasanawala, "Method of autocalibrating parallel imaging interpolation from arbitrary K-space sampling with noise correlations weighted to reduce noise of reconstructed images," U.S. Patent 8,638,096. Jan. 2014. [abstract]
- T. Zhang, M. Lustig, S. S. Vasanawala, and J. M. Pauly, " Coil compression for three dimensional autocalibrating parallel imaging with cartesian sampling," U.S. Patent 8,538,115. Sep. 2013. [abstract]
- W. A. Grissom, K. B. Pauly, M. Lustig, Y. Medan, Y. Levy, and V. Rieke, "Multibaseline PRF-shift magnetic resonance thermometry," U.S. Patent 8,482,285. July 2013. [abstract]
- M. Lustig and J. M. Pauly, "Auto calibration parallel imaging reconstruction method from arbitrary k-space sampling," U.S. Patent 8,379,951. Feb. 2013. [abstract]
- T. Cukur and M. Lustig, "Contrast and resolution enhancement with signal compensation," U.S. Patent 8,040,135. Oct. 2011. [abstract]
- M. Lustig, C. H. Cunningham, A. P. Chen, D. B. Vigneron, and J. Paly, "Optimized spectral-spatial pulse," U.S. Patent 8,035,381. Oct. 2011. [abstract]
- S. J. Kim, J. M. Pauly, and M. Lustig, "MRI method of determining time-optimal gradient waveforms with gradient amplitude as a function of arc-length in k-space," U.S. Patent 7,791,338. Sep. 2010. [abstract]
- C. H. Cunningham, M. Lustig, and J. M. Pauly, "Self navigating cartesian trajectory," U.S. Patent 7,692,423. April 2010. [abstract]
- M. Lustig, Z. Hu, D. B. Vigneron, and J. M. Pauly, "Blip design for random sampling compressed sensing of flyback 3D-MRSI," U.S. Patent 7,659,718. Feb. 2010. [abstract]
- M. Lustig, J. M. Santos, D. L. Donoho, and J. M. Pauly, "K-T sparse: high frame-rate dynamic magnetic resonance imaging exploiting spatio-temporal sparsity," U.S. Patent 7,602,183. Oct. 2009. [abstract]
- M. Lustig and J. M. Pauly, "Artifact reduction in SSFP MRI using super field view reconstruction," U.S. Patent 7,132,828. Nov. 2006. [abstract]
- M. Murphy, "Parallelism, Patterns, and Performance in Iterative MRI Reconstruction," M. Lustig and K. Keutzer, Eds., EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Tech. Rep. UCB/EECS-2011-134, Dec. 2011.