"Logic can take you from A to B. Imagination can take you anywhere." - Albert Einstein
I am a 2nd year PhD Student at UC Berkeley interested in Computer Vision and Machine Learning working with Prof. Jitendra Malik. Before moving to the Bay Area, I was an undergraduate at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I was born and brought up in the city of Bhubaneswar in Orissa.
During the course of my undergraduate study, I worked primarily on Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Human Computer Interaction. This website lists all my projects that I have worked on, softwares developed by me and my colleagues and dabbles on my peripheral interests. Please feel free to explore and comment.
- I was a GSI for CS189: Introduction to Machine Learning with Prof. Jitendra Malik.
- I have started as a graduate student at UC Berkeley trying to work on Computer Vision algorithms.
- Code for Neural Networks available now. Please cite the work when you use it.
- Code for our supervised facial expression recognition work now available. Please cite the work when you use it.
- Chemistry Studio project updated! New talks and complete report of the NLP half of the project.
- My undergraduate research overview is here
- Presentation on the role of Language in Media and Advertising for my Linguistics class.