1999 GSI Workshop
To be fair, every comment from the anonymous midterm feedback form has been included, bar none. My favorites are listed first, and the rest are listed afterwards. The question was:
Anonymous Feedback for Dan Garcia
"Please comment on the format of the workshop and the workshop leader's presentation style"
- This guy deserves another teaching award!
- Very good. I can see how he's twice-awarded GSI.
- Workshop leader's presentation was GREAT!
- Good Style, he's definitely excited about teaching, and he was very prepared
- Very good. Dan was extremely effective at sharing his teaching experiences.
- The presentation was very relaxed, informal, but still covered a great deal of material.
- Very good way of doing it
- Very good - talked a little quickly.
- Leader had excellent presentation. Format was good.
- Format and style was interesting, informative, and overall, I was pleased.
- Presentation style was very affective [sic], very enthusiastic.
- Leader very charismatic -> helped keep the interest level up. Format worked well.
- Very nice
- Good style; very thorough.
WWW Maven: Dan Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org) Send me feedback