CS 61B: Archived Announcements
- Test Review Session this Sunday 4-6 in 306 Soda.
- Sample Tests available:
Test #1 and
Test #2 from last year.
Warning: we make
no guarantees as to the actual content or format of the actual test.
Also, we have a single midterm this year, rather than two, so you
might reasonably expect some material from Test #2 on our test.
- Midterm test on Tuesday, 15 Oct. 6:30-8:30PM,
in LeConte 2, 3, 4 (!).
- Prof. Hilfinger's Wednesday office hour has moved to 2-3PM.
- We're keeping a list of things things not
to do on Project 1. Check it from time to time to see if
you may be straying from the True Path of Enlightened Programming.
- Demonstration pcalc now available. Start it with the UNIX command
'pcalc'. Warning: it is the specification handout,
not the demo program that determines what you are supposed
to do. If they disagree, assume the demo is wrong!
- The project #1 skeleton has been updated a bit.
See the homework page for a list of
updates and suggestions.
- Effective 9/26/2002 (Thu), discussion section 117 (Th10-11) is moving
to 293 Cory.
- Effective 9/12/2002 (Thu), discussion section 118 (Th1-2) is moving from
405 Davis to 405 Soda.
- Effective 9/12/2002 (Thu), discussion section 119 (Th2-3) is moving from
50 Barrows to 2 Evans.
- Effective 9/4/2002 (Wed), discussion section 113 (W4-5) is moving from
210 Mclaughlin to 85 Evans.
- I see that some of you are looking for readers at Copy Central. You
won't find them. Check the General Course Information handout: it's
Vick Copy you want.
- The following labs have been cancelled for this semester: 014 (M 5-7PM),
015 (M 7-9PM), 021 (Tu 6-8PM), and the corresponding discussion sections
114 (W5-6P), 115 (W7-8PM), and 121 (Th 7-8PM). If you are the one
person who somehow got enrolled in 21/121, please choose another section
[CS61B Home Page]
Page was last modified on Sun Oct 20 18:04:36 2002.
Address comments and questions to