Computer Sciene Divison,
EECS department, UC Berkeley
This is the author's version of the work. It is posted here by
permission of ACM for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The
definitive version was published in PUBLICATION)
- (new) Lei got ACM SIGKDD Best Dissertation Award (runner-up).
- (new) two papers accepted by KDD 2012.
- two papers accepted by KDD 2011.
- check out our paper at
ICML 2011, about time series
clustering, and complex-valued linear dynamical systems.
Demonstration & Poster:
- Lei Li, Fast
Algorithms for Mining Co-evolving Motion Capture Sequences. SDM 2010 Doctoral
Forum.Columbus, OH. [Poster]
- Fan Guo, Lei
Li, Christos Faloutsos, Eric P. Xing. C-DEM: A
Multi-Modal Query System for Drosophila Embryo
Databases. VLDB'08, Auckland, New Zealand. [PDF][PPT][Project]
Talks and Tutorial:
- Parsimonious Linear Fingerprinting for time series, Machine
learning lunch seminar, CMU, Nov, 2010. [PPT]
- Fast Algorithms for Mining Co-evolving Time Series. SMU, NUS,
SJTU, Dec 2009. [PPT]
- Fast Algorithms for Mining and Summarizing Co-evolving Sequences,
HKUST. 2009. [Poster]
- Machine Learning Lunch seminar, CMU, Oct 6, 2008. [PPT]
Friends Online: [Leman
Hu] [Hongwen Kang]
Wu] [Wanhong Xu] [Hong
Yuan] [Yao Yue]
Office: GHC 8018
Email: CLICK HERE@cs.berkeley.edu (Spam blocking provided by the reCAPTCHA Project).
Fax: (510) 642-5775
Last updated: $Date: 2012-03-02
14:32:29 -0800 (Fri, 02 Mar 2012)
$ by $Author: leili $