Meetings M 17:10-19:00, 740 Evans Hall
Office hours W 14:00-16:00, Student Learning Center, and by appt.
Math 375 on Piazza
- 08/27: Basic logistics. Preparing for your first week of classes.
- 09/03: Coordination with lecturers/professors. Quizzes and homework.
Presentations by William Johnson, Shamil Shakirov, Richard Zhang.
- 09/10: Presentations by Noble Macfarlane, Simon Segert, Kerri Smyth.
- 09/17: Presentations by Ruo Chen-Liang, Amelia Farid, Joseph Kileel.
- 09/24: Presentations by Alex Appleton, Chris Miller, Nick Ryder.
- 10/01: Presentations by Ravi Fernando, Eric Hallman, Kenneth Hung.
- 10/08: Presentations by Benjamin Gammage, Andrew Hanlon, Alvin Jin.
- 10/15: Presentations by Yang Fei, Yingdi Qin, Alex Rusciano.
- 10/22: Presentations by Kai-Chieh Chen, Rahul Nayak, Sung Chul Park.
- 10/29: Presentations by Kyle Miller, Patrick Wilson, Dylan Yott.
- 11/05: Presentations by Alexander Bertoloni Meli, Derek Hollowood, Christian Mihai Munteanu.
- 11/12: presentations by Chanwoo Oh, Alexander Sherman, Matt Tanzer.
- 11/19: Presentations by Kyle Russ, Kunming Wu.
- Steven G. Krantz, How to teach mathematics, American Mathematical Society, 1993.
- Paul Halmos, I want to be a mathematician, Springer-Verlag, 1985.
- Online notes:
Last modified: Sep 3, 2014