Ceiling - traditional solution:
- painful to pull in long wires.
Floor - not as great as expected!
- Fine -- if you place enough strands initially.
- But equally painful to pull long wires;
- accessible floor space is more restricted;
- open floor tiles are worse than open ceilings;
- still a lot of loose wires lying around.
Wall - not elegant enough ?
- in corridors: good solutions above doors, wall lights.
- in labs: run channels above/below table surface.
- in offices: make dedicated drops to special pods;-- will wireless be ready soon enough ?