What's Hot with the AIMA Web Pages
There is a lot of information here on the AIMA Web Site. The following pages are the most
popular; you might want to check them out first.
There are two services you might consider:
- Search the AIMA pages using AltaVista. Just add your query to the restriction below that specifies an AIMA page:
- If you'd like to be added to a mailing list
that is notified of updates, please fill in your email address:
What's New with the AIMA Web Pages
This page lists the important additions and changes to the AIMA
pages, most recent first.
What's New in 1999
- The expected date for the second edition is summer 2001.
What Was New in 1998
- We now have slides online.
- We're working on a second edition. It should be in stores in June
1999 (since updated to November 1999).
What Was New in 1997
- 31 Dec: 1997 Totals: 430 adoptions;
700 AI links; 22,752 home page hits; 339,237 total page hits. (Lifetime totals: 47,000 home page hits; 334,000 total page hits.)
- 15 Sept: Java version of code in
preliminary version. Adoptions at 387.
- 23 May: Adoptions up to 374. New table of text books.
- 21 Apr: Released version 0.95 of the code, incorporating
an object-oriented approach. Adoptions at 333.
- 10 Apr: Added a search box to this page, above.
- 12 Mar: Added a list of most-cited authors or "main characters" for the major AI texts.
- 10 Mar: Some additions and re-formatting for the list of course syllabi and some additions to the list of
other intro AI textbooks.
- 4 Mar: Two milestones: the AI Directory Links tops 500 links, and
the number of adoptions hits 300.
- 18 Feb: Updated AI Directory Links page, with 333 links.
- 2 Feb: A Spanish translation is
- 30 Jan: Brand new look for the home page
for the new year.
What Was New in 1996
What Was New in 1995